How can live chat help your business?
Customers love live chat. Ease of use and ability to contact agents in seconds makes a great customer service software. And not just that! Being able to ask any question at any time greatly increases the chance that customers will buy your products!
Offer real-time assistance to your customers and increase their happiness at the same time. Soon you will notice that your conversion rate skyrockets. Informed and happy customers buy more!
Earn more with LiveChat for free! Sign up for a free trial of our live chat software!
How can live chat help your business?
The solution that keeps employees productive and data secure
WebsiteWise has partnered with Dropbox to offer our customers the leading file sync and share solution, Dropbox Business.
Dropbox Business is a powerful collaboration platform that allows employees to access their files anytime, anywhere, while keeping IT in control.
With the power of Dropbox Business, your employees can:
- Save a file to Dropbox and sync changes across all their devices.
- Quickly & securely share files with co-workers and customers.
- Access files offline and in areas with limited internet connectivity.
With Dropbox Business admin controls, your IT administrators can:
- Monitor which files are being shared and control access to company data.
- Manage security with Single Sign-On (SSO), Active Directory integration, and two-step verification.
- Easily scale storage capacity in sync with company growth.
Currently, more than 500M users and 200k businesses are already using Dropbox to increase productivity and lower costs.
If you're eager to discuss how Dropbox Business fits in your IT environment, WebsiteWise can help, click here to schedule a time.
Our clients "Movingviews.com.au" have been used by "THE BLOCK" in their latest series to transport homes for renovation, check out the great video below.
Adobe have recently advised they have increased their Australian website and email hosting that is used by WebsiteWise.
In order to keep our current premium services standards, all monthly hosting will increase by $10 on the 1st of July 2017.
- 1TB of bandwidth from the Adobe servers
- 1GB disk space on the Adobe servers
- 30 minutes per month of content updates that is being provided by the client
- Automatic updates which means no 3rd party plugin problems or manual platform updates
- The Adobe website platform has a multitude of security mechanisms in place, such as AAA (Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control), attack detection and annihilation mechanisms, encryption of sensitive data, firewalls, anti-virus, etc.
- The Adobe website platform is a PCI Level 1 compliant product. Accordingly, all cardholder data specific mechanisms, environments, policies, procedures, etc. have been audited for security compliance by an accredited 3rd party investigator.
- The Adobe website platform plan code and environments are regularly tested for security holes both manually and using various 3rd party penetration software. A multitude of security standards (e.g., OWASP) are considered and followed.
The team at WSW are happy to welcome Westernport Stoneworks on board and have recently launched their new responsive website. With custom service and project galleries, browse the website & have a look at their awesome stone installation projects if you're looking to install new stone benchtops, vanities, bar tops, or stairs in your new home construction or renovation. We used them to supply & install a Caesarstone vanity top in our recent ensuite reno and are rapt with the quality and workmanship. Read more about this project in Our Work.
The brand new site for Coalescence has just gone live. Coalescence specialise in helping small and medium sized businesses throughout Australian to implement OH&S management systems to achieve compliance and make safety for workers an integral part of their business activities. If you need help with recruiting, identifying and controlling hazards, or managing safety procedures, the consultants at Coalescence can help. Read more of the project scope in Work.
We were also very excited to receive the following feedback from the client.
"A heartfelt thanks to Ian and the team at WebsiteWise for the creation of our company's new website. Feedback from our clients has been positive regarding the professional look and easy to follow communication of the services we offer. Throughout the development process client engagement was consistent and the copywriting team's expert ability to capture and translate the essence of our business content has given us a strong connection to the website, as it demonstrates and communicates our business purpose accurately. Once again thank you everyone at WSW for your professional expertise, promptness and knowledge. I have no hesitation in recommending WSW to any organisation, not just as another website developer but one that has the professional expertise and ability in web development to epitomise their clients business." Derica Coley, Principal
Our pleasure Derica, we look forward to working together into the future :)
A new responsive site has just been launched for Allrule Plumbing. As a fully qualified team of licensed and insured plumbers and gas fitters, Allrule can take care of all your plumbing, drainage, roofing and gas fitting needs on the Mornington Peninsula. We recently used them in our ensuite renovation and their professionalism and workmanship was spot on. To read more, see Work.