Did you know? Companies who Blog get 55% more web visitors than those who don't
To add value to our clients and site visitors, we thought we would start the year with regular Blog posts about simple strategies to assist you to get the most out of your business presence online. The quickest way of increasing your online presence is to regularly change and update content on your site. By not adding content regularly you are giving your competitors the power to take over organic local search results, which is where a good deal of your NEW website traffic should be coming from. So our first website tip 101 is:
1. Include a Blog on your site & post regularly
According to the trend of tech savvy consumers & the rise of social media, we encourage our clients to include a Blog on their website and post regularly for several reasons:
- Don't have an external Blog separate from your website. The content on your Blog needs to be ON your website! Blog posts don't have to be long - focus on questions from clients or a regular special offer. The more you post, the quicker and easier the routine becomes - it's that important! Aim to Blog fortnightly or at the very least - monthly.
- Blogging will increase traffic to your site and will improve Google rankings. Sites that are seen to be meeting the needs of clients through regular content and information updates will rank higher in Google than competitors who do not.
- It helps you connect with your clients on a personal level. It is also a great idea to link social media to your Home page. Customer service is still prized by consumers and if they have had a good experience they will share it with friends and colleagues and recommend your products and services.
- Lead the pack & set the standard in your industry, don't simply follow what your competitors are doing. Diligently use your Blog to promote & market your products and services, or special offers to consumers each month. It keeps visitors coming back to your site to see what's new & adds to the perception your business is popular, busy and has great customer service, thus converting traffic into enquiries.
- Make your Blog posts great to look at by including icons, graphics or photos. If they are informative and engaging with a great photo it will encourage visitors to come back to your site regularly to see what's new.
Hope you find our Website Tips helpful, if you need help with getting your Blog cranking, contact our team, we would be happy to help in any way we can.