We're back with this months simple strategy to assist you to get the most out of your business presence online. Our second website tip 101 is:
2. Use your FAQ page more effectively
You may have seen FAQ pages before on customer service websites, or have one on your own site; but are you getting the most out of it? A FAQ page is an important way of answering questions that your clients are most likely to ask about your business and the products and services you offer. Questions will change depending on the industry your business represents, but regardless, it's one of the essential pages you should include on your website.
- Think of the questions you are asked most often in business and include these with detailed answers on your FAQ page. These can be updated regularly as needed.
- Direct any email questions you receive to your FAQ page if they require a more in depth answer, or copy the answers across to your in box.
- FAQ pages are popular reads for prospective clients who want to learn more about your business and will help you stand out from your competitors who may not have one.
- Include a contact link.
- Use more personal content to help you connect with your readers and encourage discussion and enquiries.
- If you have an online shop it's a great place to list your return/exchange, refund and shipping policies. It's easier for customers to view policies in one place & saves you having special pages for each. Make a comment regarding policies on your About Us page with a link to FAQs.
That's it for today, if you would like more information on how to implement these strategies for your FAQ page, don't hesitate to get in touch, the team would be happy to help.